I’m Quwam Ishola, a creative writer, and you’re welcome to my blog.
- Rain Haikuby Ishola QuwamDrizzle or squallyMother earth is filled with peaceIt’s called petrichor Raindrops are peace signsThe moment after the fallIs bliss all theContinue reading “Rain Haiku”
- Born Drunkby Ishola QuwamI was born drunk. It’s the only way to explain my forever faltering feet. I’ve fallen for as many steps I’veContinue reading “Born Drunk”
- Beautiful Moonby Ishola QuwamThe moon tonight—it’s beautiful—and joy sparks around it. Tiny stars shingle like silver slivers. The clouds are sparse, and the skyContinue reading “Beautiful Moon”
- Chronicles Of Jonesby Ishola QuwamIf it were possible to personify misery, it’d be Jamal Jones, and life on the whim has never been so concrete.Continue reading “Chronicles Of Jones”
- Tread Lightlyby Ishola QuwamTread lightly, tread lightlyThe floor’s a carpet of nails, tread lightlyYou’d need a sturdy sole for the walkWhen your falling rainContinue reading “Tread Lightly”